Metaverse Foundation Bounty Program
In accordance with the mission of the Metaverse Foundation, a portion of the ETP held by the foundation will be used to incentivize developers and marketing personnel who contribute to the development of the Metaverse community. Based on Metaverse’s development needs, core members of the Metaverse Foundation have designed a bounty program for developers and community contributors.
Developer Bounty (long-term):
Submit an MIP and have it accepted. (For details about the submission process, please refer to relevant information on Github: https://github.com/mvs-org/mips)
Actively participate in discussions about existing MIPs proposed by Metaverse’s core developers and provide proof of concepts, specific implementation plans or code during the development process.
Find a bug as well as an effective solution. Guidelines are as follows:
A. Provide a clear description of the bug and its properties, including the type of bug and how to reproduce it.
B. Provide a complete set of steps to reproduce the bug, including test code and test description.
C. Provide high-quality fixes for the bug, including the code and a clear description of the method
Community Contributor Bounty (tentative):
- Contributors must have sufficient knowledge about the Metaverse project, be able to help manage Metaverse communities on various social platforms and answer questions asked by users in a timely and accurate manner.
- Help Metaverse expand communities in non-English speaking countries and actively participate in their management.
- Translate official information provided by Metaverse to less common languages and disseminate it to non-English native speakers/non-Chinese users to make it easier for them to use Metaverse’s products.
- Create high-quality content according to official information provided by Metaverse, including but not limited to videos and articles, and attract relatively large amounts of traffic.
For details about how to contribute content to Metaverse, please refer to: https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-community-soliciting-articles-257990c67583
The Foundation rewards participants based on the priority of the need and an assessment of the quality of the work. 1 point currently corresponds to 1 USD (payable in ETP), and the ETP/USD exchange rate used will be the 5-day average rate on Coinmarketcap on the day the reward is given.
Level 1: Provide an idea that helps the project to an extent.
Reward 1-20 points
Level 2: Provide important opinions and plans regarding existing problems and make an attempt to implement a solution.
Reward 21-200 points
Level 3: Assist in the resolution of problems and do everything in one’s power to provide help and resources.
Reward 201-500 points
Level 4: Propose innovative ideas about plans or solutions to a problem that speed up its resolution, contributing to community development.
Reward 501-1000 points
Level 5: Play a leading role in the resolution of specific problems, maintaining the environment and smooth operation of the community.
Reward 1001-1500 points
Level 6: Make significant contributions to community development and play a decisive role in key issues.
Reward 1501-6000 points
- The Foundation will not award contributors if the bug or operational issue is known to the Metaverse team and has been addressed.
- Users who submit problems without providing a concrete plan that can be implemented will not be rewarded.
- In principle, we only reward the first person to propose a particular development or community operations solution. However, we will also consider rewarding users who propose better solutions or supplement the earlier proposal.
- Bounties will be payable in ETP. The specific bounty amount will be decided according to Metaverse’s development and the price of ETP. The Foundation reserves the right to adjust the reward plan and bounty amount at any time.
- All relevant activities of users who apply for bounties are bound by the law (including but not limited to the laws of the host country and relevant international treaties) throughout the course of participation. The Metaverse Foundation is not responsible for all legal risks arising in the course of the activity. Bounties will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Metaverse Foundation.
- The Foundation reserves the right not to reward contributors with good intentions whose actions resulted in negative outcomes.
The reason, quantity and address for reward will be disclosed on the Metaverse Foundation’s official website. Users can query these transactions through the block explorer.
Explorer transaction query: