Progress Report – ( 30.Oct. — 10 November, 2017)
Metaverse is a public blockchain project that aims to provide decentralized services based on digital assets, digital identity and value intermediaries in order to build an open ecosystem in which digital value can be freely circulated. Detailed information can be found in our white paper http://newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-white-paper-v2.1-EN.pdf, which is actively being revised.
Fortnight in Review
We are excited to announce that Metaverse is now trading on HitBTC and CEX.com.
HitBTC is a global cryptocurrency trading platform based in Europe and has been in operation since 2013. It is one of the largest platforms by trading volume, features real-time clearing and advanced order matching algorithms, and has been acclaimed for its fault-tolerance, uptime and high availability.
CEX uses 100% margins and separate hot and cold wallets to ensure the safety of users’ capital. In addition, CEX uses SSL and dynamic authentication to ensure transaction security.
OpenLedger has re-enabled ETP deposits and withdrawals, please refer to the announcement from OpenLedger.
• Light Wallet Development Progress
Metaverse has released an open beta for an upcoming light wallet. Light wallets make it easier for users to transact and check their balances. Interested candidates started the testing on 9 Nov 2017.
• Explorer Development Progress
Fixed bug which caused discrepancies between the nonce values displayed by the Metaverse explorer and the wallet for some blocks.
• Metaverse Wallet (MVSD)
- Add “broadcast transaction command”, which enables the web wallet to broadcast transactions on the network.
- “Offline signing” feature is under development
We have created a regularly updated list of FAQs for the Metaverse wallet. You can find it on [Reddit]
Metaverse has established a partnership with Aion focusing on cross-chain digital assets and Oracles. Aion is a multi-tier blockchain system designed to address the issues of scalability, privacy and interoperability in blockchain networks.
• Soliciting Articles
We’ve seen many videos and in-depth analyses about Metaverse and we believe that many more interesting perspectives have yet to be shared. As such, Metaverse has launched a long-running community event that will reward content creators – find the details [here!]
• CEO Eric Gu recently gave an interview in Dubai. Find the full video [here]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGAnZMZr43w&feature=youtu.be
• Metaverse has released an official reply in response to recent queries about ZenAir and the amount of ETP in circulation. Please find it at： https://www.reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/7bs44s/answer_to_recent_concerns/
Follow us and keep up with the latest news on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Slack or Telegram!