Progress Report – (16th Oct. – 27th Oct)
Metaverse is a public blockchain project that aims to provide decentralized services based on digital assets, digital identity and value intermediaries in order to build an open ecosystem in which digital value can be freely exchanged. Detailed information can be found in our white paper,which is actively being revised.
Fortnight in Review
Metaverse will begin trading on HitBTC on 1 November, 2017. HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Europe and is the 4th largest cryptocurrency exchange globally by trade volume.
Bitfinex related news:
Margin trading for ETP has been enabled on Bitfinex.
Do be aware of Bitfinex’s announcement; for all our U.S. users, please withdraw your ETP to the Metaverse wallet or another exchange before 9 November , 2017.
Additionally, we are in talks with other exchanges. Unfortunately, we are unable to reveal them at the moment. Information will be released as soon as possible.
Web Wallet Development Progress:
• 0.7.1 version has released on 19th Oct, for more information, please check out the release notes.
Please ensure that you download the wallet from either https://mvs.org or http://mvs.live as it has come to our attention that there are some phishing sites going around that contain links to malware.
• We have also released a list of FAQs – we strongly recommend that users read through it.
Explorer Development Progress:
• The new version explorer has been released on 24th Oct., new features have been added such as: mining info, mining pools index and hashrate division pie chart, market cap. Please go and check it at https://explorer.mvs.org/#!/
Mobile Wallet Development Progress:
• Token master ios version was launched on Apple Store on 17th Oct. Please note this version is only availbele for Chinese mobile number currently.
• Eric Gu, CEO of the Metaverse Foundation, held an AMA with the community on Reddit – take a look at his replies here.
• Metaverse team joined Money 20/20 in Las Vegas during 22-25 Oct, where Metaverse was invited by Money 20/20 to do an official interview.
• Eric Gu and the Metaverse team attended World Blockchain Summit in Dubai on 24-25 Oct. Eric delivered a presentation at the Summit.
• Metaverse Foundation is partering with Draper Dragon to establish a special investment fund for digital asset, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed on 26th Oct.
Follow us and keep up with the latest news on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Slack or Telegram!