Metaverse Progress Report（September, 2017）
Metaverse is a public blockchain project that aims to provide decentralized services based on digital assets, digital identity and value intermediaries in order to build an open ecosystem in which digital value can be freely circulated. Detailed information can be found in our white paper which is actively being revised.
Month in Review
Metaverse’s ETP has begun trading on Bitfinex, the world’s largest Bitcoin trading platform. The available trading pairs are: ETP/USD, ETP/BTC and ETP/ETH.
Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency spot trading platform and provides trading, financing and other services. You can access the platform at http://www.bitfinex.com/.
Web Wallet Development Progress: this month, we released version 0.7.0 of our web wallet. We’re pleased to announce that it’s our first major update for the wallet with an all-new UI and improved features including:
- An installation package including a database – reduces sync time
- Optimized querying and other related functions for accounts with high trading volumes
- Optimized Mongoose services, speeding up the web wallet
- Added high-level backups; accounts can now be exported to an encrypted file
- Reconstructed multi-sig commands, optimizing the output method
Head to http://blog.mvs.live/latest-releasenotes/ for the release notes.
Version 0.7.1 of the wallet will go live next month with the following improvements:
- Resolving issues with ETP locking
- Miners can determine the mining fee
- Multi-sig addresses and transactions can be created from the front end
- Normal and multi-sig transactions will be separated when sending transactions
- General wallet improvements that will reduce the amount of system resources consumed
- UI update
Mobile Wallet Development Progress: 2 updates were released for the Android version of our mobile wallet TokenMaster this month. Development is complete for the iOS version, which will be submitted for vetting by the App Store this month.
Digital Identity white paper:
Metaverse’s digital identity white paper was published this month. Digital identities in Metaverse are built on the blockchain ecology system, and will be able provide verification and authentication services for multiple industries centered around the wallet and Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) concept, by making use of the blockchain’s underlying infrastructure.
You may view our white paper here: http://newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-digital-identity-white-paper-v1.0-EN.pdf
Metaverse Foundation attends the D10e conference in Kyiv, Ukraine:
Metaverse Foundation sponsored and attended the recent D10e conference held in Kyiv, Ukraine, from 16-19 September. Metaverse Foundation’s founder Eric Gu was also in attendance as a speaker.
Follow us and keep up with the latest news on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Slack or Telegram!